The Bionic Grip™ is an open-ended version of the patented, award-winning Bionic Wrench™. This hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. Like the Bionic Wrench™, the 8-inch Bionic Grip™ distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts. However, the Bionic Grip’s™ open-ended head can go over work difficult or impossible to reach with a closed-headed wrench, including pipes and tubes. It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock™ mechanism that stays locked while under torque load – making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings.
6 inch Bionic Grip™ replaces 14 metric and SAE wrench sizes, spanning 1/4 inch to 9/16 inch and 7 mm to 14 mm and instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from 1/4 inch to 9/16 inch.
8 inch Bionic Grip™ replaces 13 metric and SAE wrench sizes, spanning 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch and 13 mm to 20 mm and instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from ½ inch to 13/16 inch.
The Bionic Wrench™ is a remarkable patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. In addition, the genius of attacking a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. This coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws, allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt. The design of the Bionic Wrench™ multiplies your hand's gripping force, so you can more easily tighten/loosen bolts. You can develop ratchet-like speed by fully turning the Bionic Wrench™, release the grip while still on the bolt, reposition wrench, tighten grip-repeat until finished.
6 inch Bionic Wrench™ covers 6 SAE sizes, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 inch, and 8 Metric sizes, 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14mm.
8 inch Bionic Wrench™ covers 5 SAE sizes, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch, and 9 Metric sizes, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20mm.
POWERFUL, SIX-SIDED GRIP
- Combines the versatility of an adjustable wrench with the simplicity of pliers
- Patented Bionic Grip™ technology surrounds work surface to distribute forces equally
- Mechanically enhanced grip multiplies user’s gripping power
- 10 to 30 times more contact area than ordinary wrenches
- Won’t round, slip or scar work surfaces – great for softer materials, such as plastic, copper and aluminum
VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object
- Often removes nuts and bolts damaged by other tools
COMFORTABLE FOR MOST SIZES AND ABILITIES
- Incorporates universal design features with enhanced ergonomics
- Fits large and small hands
- Universal orientation -- works in either hand in any position
- Soft, double-thickness, cushioned handles
- Made in America
- Guaranteed forever
- Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Balanced spring action provides optimal control
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing
WARNING – This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov